If you are seeking for a MNC working experience preparing all rounded functions including regional duties, it is a good chance for you to join our team and grow with us!
This is a replacement position that previous staff has worked with the company for more than 4 years!
Our client is an European MNC specialised in providing Luxury Interior Design services to Giant Corporations (Government, Hotel and Art Gallery etc.), also with more than 100 retail stores over the globe for unique Furniture selling.
- Handle full set of Account for part of APAC region
- Handle financial and management reporting
- Liaise with external auditors in connection with annual audit process and assist in handling all taxation
- Support in monthly closing activities and compliance review.
- Monitor project performance and participate in project review and control.
- Assist to complete ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline
- Student Member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good command of written & spoken English, Chinese
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently & under pressure
- Immediate available is preferable
We are offering the right talents guaranteed 12 months basic salary and attractive bonus scheme.