- MNC, cross-cultural environments
- Welcome Overseas returnees / fresh gradate
- Welcome non-CPA Accountant
Our client is a world-class education provider having more 150 years of history in UK & APAC. Today, over 3000 pupils from 30+ countries and regions are studying there. In response to market demand, they are going to set up an office in Hong Kong and seeking for an energetic
and self-motivated Assistant Accountant / Accounting Officer
to look after APAC region. Responsibility associated with handling invoices, bank payments, accounting reports and office administrative tasks.
Prior experience in Accounting / Finance
applicants are welcome to join their Admin & Finance Team
in Hong Kong. Overseas returnees / Fresh Gradates
are also welcome to apply!
- Report to the Headquarter in PRC and Local Department Head
- Responsible for license renewal, financial documentation and tax documentation
- Arrange payments and coordinate with school reps
- Assist in daily accounting operations and reporting
- Perform routine accounting functions such as data entry, document filing and preparing invoices
- Handle bank statements and bank reconciliations
- Prepare regular monthly financial reports including balance sheet, P/L and Cash Flow
- Prepare and document tax filing returns and conduct tax payment in Hong Kong
- Keep relevant records and documentation (e.g. service fee invoice, correspondence, written deliverable)
- Record month end exchange rates to ensure accounts transactions are correct
- Assist to liaise with auditors during the year-end audit
- Handle employee and business expense claims
- Assist to setup proper accounting software
- Handle office tasks such as couriers, filing, office supplies and general admin
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Preferred 2 years working experience in Accounting / Finance or related field; Fresh Graduate applicants with proven internship experience in accounting will be advantage.
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command in MS Office Applications (Excel, PPT, Word) and computerized accounting system
- Immediate available is highly preferable
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Charlie Kong at +852 3915 0268.