The incumbent will lead the financial accounting functions of finance department and report to Senior Manager of Finance.
- Supervising the accounting team to ensure effective and efficient accounting operations
- Review and monitor daily operations in the department and promptly answer requests on accounting support from business divisions and other supportive departments
- Work hands-on, be responsive to requests from region and headquarter offices as well as coordinate team work in month end closing with strict compliance and tight deadline
- Critically analyze accounting schedules and reports and initiate proactive actions
- Lead cross-department meetings to establish effective control on Asset Management (AR, inventory, fixed assets, etc.)
- Coordinate operations with outside business partners, including banks, auditors and tax advisers etc.
- Prepare tax computation, related schedules, review of tax filing of Hong Kong and Macau profits tax
- Develop the team on financial reporting and streamline work process
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of experience in audit and financial accounting functions
- Strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skill with good initiative and ability of prioritizing workload
- Commitment to tight deadlines
- Well versed in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and or similar ERP system preferable
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
The office is currently located at Tai Kok Tsui and will be moved to Tsuen Wan in Q2 2019.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 13th-month salary, performance bonus, 18-day annual leave plus other grant leave for family role, life and accident insurance coverage, generous medical and dental coverage, staff purchase privileges in addition to a 5-day work week to the right candidate.
PLEASE APPLY to BSH Home Appliances Limited by sending your full resume with present & expected salary and available commencement date via "APPLY NOW".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.