- Provide daily operation support in relation to payment process
- Prepare receipts forecast
- Handle autopayment process
- Support installment operations
- Reconcile receipts and bank accounts
- Prepare journals and month end reports
- Diploma or Associate Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Proficient at excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and proficient in Mandarin
- Immediate available will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate will be considered
- Flexible working hour (0900-1500/0900-1800)
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company shuttle bus is provided. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.