We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Administrative
Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently. The candidate will assist in developing schedules, delegating
tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and procedure updates. The candidate must streamline office operations to maximize quality and
efficiency while reducing costs. Should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a team management skills.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members of the training center operations and faculty trainers and lecturer
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems & procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and equipment is maintained.
- Working with accounting team to monitor spending, and processing expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Manages a team of administrative staff responsible for the running of the day to day school operations, registrations for courses & sales operations.
- The team would also be responsible to take calls, welcome visitors, and direct them to appointments or the appropriate personnel to meet their needs.
- The position also includes handling information requests, inventory management, ordering supplies, and oversees the office space and organization to meet the needs of the
- Responsible for the supervision and support of the company's clerical staff; this may include general office duties such as correspondence and meeting set up.
- The position can also require managing schedules of higher-level executives, setting appointments, or travel reservations.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manages deadlines, and resolve conflict.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and streamline processes
- Responsible to manage a range of academic/professional programs
- Liaise with overseas universities for program planning and development
- Maintain a close communication with students, lecturers and external bodies to ensure smooth delivery of seminars and quality assurance
- A bachelor degree in business administration, management or related field with 1-2 years' working experience, preferably in education or customer service sector
- Experience with student services and educational institutions is definitely advantageous
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage
- Capable to manage large student population
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills
- Team player with outstanding customer service
- Patient, independent, outgoing, attentive and multi-task capability
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with government agencies for necessary clearances and approval
Please send your full resume in word format together with a covering letter,
with expected salary and availability to us by email via "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.