Ten Pao Group Holdings Ltd., a public listed company specialized in manufacturing electronic power supply for 40 years in Kwun Tong, now invites a right candidate for the following:
- Assist in conducting annual risk assessment and developing annual audit plan and audit program in conformance with the directions set by the Head of Internal Audit, professional
audit standards, and internal schedule, while taking into account suggestions from business units;
- Lead and manage internal audit projects professionally and guide team members in performing audit tests to evaluate the internal control system used to manage risks faced by
various functions and help prepare audit reports;
- Discuss audit issues with operational management with feasible recommendations beyond traditional audits;
- Perform follow-up review for proper implementation of management actions to address audit issues;
- Lead process reengineering projects to assist managements in improving internal control and risk management systems;
- Carry out fraud investigations and ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned;
- Conduct training to operational staff in internal control aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/related disciplines is required;
- CPA qualification is a must; other professional qualifications such as Certified Internal Auditors would be an advantage;
- Big 4 experience is preferred;
- 3-5 years of external and/or internal audit experience, of which two years should be in internal audit in a supervisory capacity;
- Financial audit experience is a must but operational audit experience is not mandatory. Candidate with IT audit experience would be an advantage;
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal and report writing skills, capable of working independently with a team;
- Good command of written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a must;
- Strong team player, willing to learn, share and adapt, self-motivated, have business sense, commitment, integrity, and have demonstrated leadership qualities;
- Frequent travel to Southern China factory and occasional travel to other overseas locations;
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior Internal Auditor.
An interested parties, please send your resume with present and expected salary by clicking
"Apply now" or by fax to 2342-0146 or call 2790-5566 with attention Ida Ho for appointment.