1. To provide customer-satisfactory berth allocation services by preparing accurate line service / member / rotation information and updating vessel’s schedules / port code / vessel voyage maintenance in Terminal Operations System.
2. To timely execute ad-hoc or special request from customers through prompt actions and effective communication with all concerned parties.
3. To timely feedback operational problems and system faults through timely recording and reporting of progress.
4. To secure easy & efficient access to vessels information / documents by maintaining a systematic data / filing system.
5. To maintain a smooth berth allocation operation through close monitoring of vessel’s I/B free storage period / FCL closing and checking of vessel’s ETA.
Fresh graduate will be considered.
Hongkong International Terminals Limited (HIT) is the one of the leading container terminals in Hong Kong. With a strong emphasis on productivity and efficiency, HIT is committed to the development and implementation of forward-looking, service-enhancing technology.
HIT is a member of HPH Trust, the world’s first container port business trust listed in Singapore. HIT is also a part of Hutchison Ports’ global network of port and logistics operations, and continues to have access to services and resources enjoyed by companies within the Hutchison Ports Group.
Hutchison Ports is the port and related services division of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CK Hutchison). Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator.