- Work with Boutique Manager to analyze Boutique business and to the eventual development of specific reports, upon request from the Boutique Manager
- Monitor P&L and KPIs performance
- Initiate and execute concrete action plans
- Works with each team member to understand individual personality, motivation drivers, strengths and improvement opportunities in order to enable them to
deliver against their individual and team goals.
- coach on Business Management, Operations Management, and Customer Management incl. Selling Skills and provides real time feedback to team members.
- Work of the team on career and personal development and provide coaching
- Co-responsible (with Boutique Manager) for maintaining a constructive, motivating and pleasant working environment: through assistance of Boutique Manager
in daily briefing, in checking the respect of pre-defined ways of working (eg, Back Office organization and maintenance), in role-modeling, in adequate empowerment, in capacity to provide constructive negative and positive feedback, etc.
- Completes all career development cycle activities in line with HR timeframes.
- Masters the Nespresso Operations Standards and ensures they are properly applied.
- Ensures the compliance with all other Nespresso internal processes and standards that apply to the Boutique.
- Contributes to the good management of Operations through appropriate action, supervision and delegation: is regularly appointed as “Manager on Duty” that
will supervise and coordinate all activities occurring both in the Front and Back Offices.
- Diligently reports any technical or other issues to his/her Manager in order to ensure not a single operational activity is prevented.
Assistance in Customer Management
- Ensures that each and every client entering the Boutique is welcomed, looked at, served and advised according to Nespresso standards.
- Conducts sales and develops his/her own clientele.
- Diploma or above
- At least 6 years’ experience in retail, hospitality or service industry, in which 3 years’ with people management experience or similar capacity
- Strong work ethic, integrity and honesty (transparency and trust)
- Passion about retail, store management and “Clienteling”
- Passion in Coffee
- Strong service orientation and people orientation
- Attention to detail
- Proficient MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Boutique Manager
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training
and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager via "Quick
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants
will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)