Great opportunity in joining a leading building solution company and sharing your talent with regional customers. Dynamic and friendly working environment will be provided, along with precious opportunity in working with an inspiring marketing team in the sector.
Our client is well versed with everything from finishing building materials, from covering to access solution and worked with multiple hospitality & property development projects. In addition to supply of proprietary products from world-renowned brands in the industry, the company's customer orientated services range from product development to OEM manufacturing, procurement, sourcing and kitchen and bath concept design.
- Working with the Group Marketing team to plan, develop and implement all aspects of marketing activities including corporate branding, product brand stories, marketing plans and proposals, promotion campaigns;
- Assisting in the development of brand building strategies across all channels
- Coordinating with internal departments and external partners for implementation of marketing programs and production of communication materials;
- Responsible for the Group's digital marketing platforms content creation and management;
- To handle website content management and develop social media campaign, Event planning and management
- To produce well-crafted contents with professional copywriting for digital campaigns, social media platforms, Company website and promotional collaterals
- Monitoring daily news and assist media report compilation;
- Conducting data analysis and market research; and
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing/Communications/Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in marketing, preferably in Advertising/PR Agencies;
- Creative and with good writing skills;
- Knowledge of digital platforms for marketing purposes and Web Analytics tools;
- Proficiency in MS applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Problem solving with positive attitude; a good team player and capable of multi-tasking;
- Creative, responsible, analytical and self-motivated;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer.
- Competitive package and bonus
- Clear career progression opportunities