- Execute overseas marketing activities including new product launch and to drive brand awareness and sales in all online & offline channels, including but not limited to e-commerce and travel retail.
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve traffic and business goals.
- Liaising and coordinating with both internal and external parties on Business operation needs Plan.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and documentation.
- Liaise with internal & external parties for campaign implementation.
- Prepare regular marketing and performance reports.
- Ad hoc projects to be assigned
- Willing to travel
- Degree holder in marketing or business discipline
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience in marketing / business
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills: Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Independent, self-motivated, diligent, open-minded & able to work under pressure
- Team player, well organized, detail-minded with pleasant personality
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer excellent career opportunities with attractive remuneration packages for the successful candidates. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, expected salary via email
Information provided is strictly confidential and intended only for the use of recruitment purpose