- Understand the business issues and data challenges for the department and industry
- Handle both strategic and tactical projects that encompass requirements elicitation, system / screen design, user / functional requirements documentation & post production defect tracking
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Manage time & set priorities / deadlines appropriately & perform management escalations
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Plays a key role in User Acceptance Testing efforts: provides acceptance criteria, use cases, and assists with business expectations & questions
- Proficient in Power Builder and Marco
- 2+ years prior business analyst experience
- Experience in project management and gathering explicit business requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Ability to facilitate with multiple teams and their agendas to come to a joint acceptance of desired project direction
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The
Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd. Kowloon, H.K.
Email: Please click
"APPLY NOW" Fax: 3403 2417
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com.hk
for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.