We are Spring. Pleased to meet you !
Spring Global Delivery Solutions provide mail, parcel and return solutions to businesses worldwide. As an autonomous broker, we handle international
deliveries across the most reliable networks. By using our expertise in creative ways we offer clever solutions for your global deliveries.
With 13 offices around the globe, we connect 3 continents and cover 190 countries. We are fully part of the PostNL Group and outside the Benelux
we are their exclusive sales agent. In addition, we are also the preferred sales agent for Royal Mail outside the UK. You can therefore benefit from unparalleled and direct access to the Dutch and British distribution networks.
We are now seeking a well-qualified high-calibre person to join us.
Assistant Business Development Manager (E-Commerce)
- Identify and qualify customer needs and requirement.
- Design the business solution to optimize the cost, transit time and operations process efficiency.
- Implement business solution.
- Source, negotiate and manage air freight, warehouse and fulfillment vendors.
- Support major account business development and sales process.
- Minimum 3-year Logistics Solution experience.
- Proven track record of Logistic project management.
- Postal distribution background with knowledge of e-commerce market place and air freight.
- IT and data proficiency
- Experience in any warehouse management or transport management system will be an added asset
- Business analysis and proposal proficiency
- Good problem solving and effective communication skills
- Willing to work as team
- Proficient spoken and written in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Willing to travel with expected frequencies to different cities of China.
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
G3 Worldwide Hong Kong Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only
be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications may be kept for another 3 months for being considered for other suitable positions available in
our Company. The unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the said period of retention.