Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for sourcing, buying & developing merchandise mix, that ties in with the company’s strategic/brand’s direction.
- Communicate with Japanese suppliers from quotation stage to delivery.
- Prepare various reports for business analysis (e.g. Sales Report, Sell-Through Report, Stock Report and OTB Report).
- Analyse sales performance, follow up orders and monitor stock level to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Co-ordinate with shops and warehouse for stock replenishment and arrangement for inter-shops transfer.
- Provide product training materials and fashion trend information to the front-line staff.
- Diploma or above in Retails, Fashion and Clothing, Supply Chain, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year relevant buying experience in Fashion Apparel, Accessories and Bags.
- Independent, able to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge and passion for fashion trends/business.
- Excellent analytical capability and numerical sense.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Chinese and Japanese (passed JLPT Level 2 or above is a
- Proficiency in MS Office application, strong in Excel (e.g. vlookup & pivot table).
- Immediate available is highly preferable.
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits including 5-day work to the right candidate.
(Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)