- Conduct chemical testing in accordance with related international safety standards and specific safety requirements, standard operating procedures of toys, food and/or hardlines
- Operate various testing instruments, e.g. ICP / AAS / HPLC / GCMS, etc.
- Prepare testing samples and analyze test accurately
- Handle chemicals, solutions and reagents safety
- Day shift: Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sat (Alternative): 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Mid shift: Mon - Fri: 1:30 pm - 9:00 pm, Sat (Alternative): 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Shift allowance will be offered for mid shift
- Higher Diploma or above in Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Environmental Science or Chemical related disciplines
- Certified Testing Technicians (CTT) / Certified Testing Professionals (CTP) is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly perferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Chemist
Intertek offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate, including but not limited to:
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-job training will be provided
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
E-mail: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
WhatsApp: 6329 0464
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.