- University degree holder or above;
- Holder of a valid Security Personnel Permit for at least 8 consecutive years, First Aid and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) certificates;
- At least 5 consecutive years full time Security Manager experience in charge of a commercial property with not less than 30 full time security staff deployed for daily operations;
- Good knowledge of preparing Security Risk Assessments and Security Plans;
- Proven experience of training security staff in technical matters (such as access control, CCTV, etc.), discipline, investigation, security incident reporting, security log-keeping and duty rostering;
- High standard of communication skill, integrity, self-discipline and physical fitness;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Cantonese and English;
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing; and
- Good knowledge of Security and Guarding Services Ordinance (Cap. 460).
- Report to the client as the overall in charge of the venue
- Ensure security operations and measures fulfil the client’s requirements and standards;
- Executive all projects, task and duties assigned by the client
- Closely monitor the performance of the daily security operations and in-house training
- Responsible for reporting on all security, fire detection, suppression equipment, lift and escalators;
- Actively lead the security staff in maintaining order, protecting all visitors, staff, contractors, tenants, facilities, displays and properties of the venue;
- Ensure the security staff enforce the venue by laws and the in-house regulations;
- Respond to, report on, and make all necessary records regarding, any suspicious persons or any accidents, emergencies, trespasses, unlawful or unauthorized activities, theft, vandalism, irregularities and defects to the building, its structures, machinery or equipment of the venue.
We offer excellent fringe benefits including medical scheme to the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 18/F., 78 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or email by clicking "Apply Now".
* Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.