An extrovert. A “Social Butterfly”. A person who can work to identify prospective targeted industry clients through direct marketing techniques (such as cold call, visiting exhibitors, reaching out in networking events). If your friends describe you with some or all of such phrases, you are potentially the person we are looking for.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation). A typical day at work may involve you in conducting research and creating powerpoint presentations with the Client Services Director in the morning. Meeting up with prospective clients in the afternoon to help clients understand our capabilities and on-site marketing by attending networking events / events to network and generate leads for the future. In an environment where you will work as a team, we want you to be able to constantly keep a healthy pipeline of leads, coordinate and work with colleagues to grow our exceptional list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. All these while having fun and be top-of-mind for the client.
If you are up to it, read on at the details that we think can make a difference.
• LEAD GENERATION: Creating and managing the sales funnel to ensure a healthy pipeline of leads
• TEAM SALES: Supporting team in the successful wins of business and helping them prioritise and hit goals
• CLIENT MANAGEMENT: Leader in development of excellent customer service amongst the team
• Passion & Commitment!
• Keen interest in digital engagement solutions
• Adaptable team player – to situations and ever-changing demands
• Good or competent writer
• Experience in business development and sales, owning and hitting targets regularly
• Excellent organisational, writing and time-management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in business development / sales and / or integrated marketing experience
• Proficient IT skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite
If this sounds like you, then give us a call and join us as TBA’s
Client Services Senior Executive / Assistant Manager.
If you’ve got passion and are talented in conference management, if you’re a leader who can orchestrate a production team, if clients fall in love with you because of your precision in detail and your consistent ability to deliver, we want to build a business and a team around you.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation) a highly creative group backed by a global company who seeking a Conference Manager Extraordinaire to serve and grow our international list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. We are fun and we’re looking for like-minded fun and talented people.
If you are willing to accept the challenge, please submit your application to [email protected]