What will you do?
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operation of a clubhouse in a landmark residential property, including cost and budget control,
evaluation of contractor performance, and license application
- Lead a team to provide high quality services to residents, including facility
bookingservices and festival promotional activities implementation, etc.
- Maintain good relationship with residents and evaluate proactive action for service improvement regularly
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior management
Do you have a right profile?
- Degree in Club House / Sports & Recreation Management
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in residential club
- Excellent leadership, administrative and organization skills
- Friendly and attentive personality with focus on customer needs is a must
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Cantonese, fluent speaking in Mandarin
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations of residential clubhouse
What do we offer?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great promotion ladder
- Referral reward
- Medical benefit
- Paid marriage leave and annual leave
- Education subsidy
- Children scholarship
- Company trip
How to apply?
Interested parties, please apply once with application quoting job reference number, detailed resume, contact telephone number and expected salary by:
- Clicking the “Apply Now” button
- Mail to: Human Resources Department, Room 2301, Sun Hung Kai Center, 30 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Fax to: (852) 2827 8608
- Call: (852) 2828 5123
(Attached resume should be in MS Word for Windows)
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)