- Collect and process data to provide insights for business stakeholders
- Support statistical analysis of risk & business data
- Develop customer segmentation, and risk modelling
- Develop credit policy monitoring, and review existing credit procedures
- Support credit MIS reporting
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related field
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment, SAS programming experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Credit Risk Management / Business Intelligence in consumer finance industry
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- General understanding of the retail financial services industry, especially unsecured lending products
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Credit Analytics Manager
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please submit your resume to us via the button “Apply Now” below.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.