MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Our award winning Customer Care family is passionate about achieving world-class standards of service and care to our members. It's a fast paced contact centre environment where we work hard, celebrate success and take the time to recognize and reward our team. We are looking for motivated people to join our family and help us continue to build a high performance culture that is open, respectful and inclusive to all.
The Assistant Customer Care Manager role is to directly performance manage a team of Customer Care Associates and support the Customer Care Manager to achieve service levels, handle escalations and complaints. As well as 'doing the work' you will make time to 'Improve the work' through quality assessment, coaching, process improvement, and empowering those who support our customers. You are an essential voice between the customer and management in helping to steer where we are focusing our improvements.
- Lead a team of customer care associates in providing professional advice and outstanding customer service to customers
- Manage the daily operations of the customer care team. Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer care delivery
- Adhere to operating guidelines, work within their delegated authorities and meet departmental SLA targets
- Ensure proper handling and follow up of cases within agreed turn-around-times.
- Handle complicated and/or escalated, cases, complaints and dissatisfaction from customers
- Resolve the case straight away if it is within own authority or coordinate with relevant parties if it exceeds own authority level
- Achieve team's KPI and drive for improvement
- Complete monthly quality assessments and coaching of team members
- Identify improvement areas for our business, with proposed solutions
- Involve in ad hoc tasks
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 3 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
- Good knowledge and experience in complaint handling is preferable
- Solid experience in insurance is preferable, particularly Health.
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Fluent Cantonese with excellent spoken English desired
- Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill