- Supervising a small customer service team.
- Develop and systematize the CS procedures for fast response.
- Motivate and coach CS team for good service quality
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve problems
- Support implementation of online customer servicing platform.
- Prepare management report for management review.
- Coordinate with engineering team and supplier to improve products quality
- Monitor Suppliers for the repairing and maintenance issue.
- College degree or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years relevant working experience, with at least 3 year at senior level.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and aggressive, Mature, strong leadership and high responsibilities.
- Must be very strong in excel and power point for monthly reporting.
- Very strong in data analyze and statistical researching.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Experience and interested in Toys industrial.
Office Hour : Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6:00pm and Sat 09:30am to 1:00pm (Alternative)
We Offer: 5.5 day work (Alternative), double pay, bank holiday, MPF and performance bonus
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary by clicking
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.