Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the appointee will mainly perform the following:
- To handle customers’ enquiries and resolve their issues
- To lead a small team of customer service staff in providing quality services in Customer Centre and Call Centre and meeting the service requirements
- To prepare training materials and provide staff with training on job knowledge and service skills
- To review and enhance business processes and coordinate ad hoc projects relating to customer services and systems
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or an engineering discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in customer services
- Good knowledge of the systems and business processes relating to customer services
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written (Putonghua a must)
Working Location: North Point
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries and contact number (in PDF format) to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. on or before 24 March 2019 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.