As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.
We are seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Digital Product Manager - Investment. Principle Responsibilities
- Accountable for business requirements preparation for respective digital investment product’s project delivery
- Assist Digital Product Manager to prepare user stories and groom the product backlogs in the project team
- Support the Digital Product Manager and respective Business Units on deployment of the business strategy of respective product that positions Digital as an increasing driver of WPB’s revenue, cost and business improvement
- As a key team members in managing the development of digital products under respective business disciplines so as to drive digital conversion / sales via transactional platform according to prioritization
- Ensuring digital deliverables meet Digital Product Manager & Business stakeholders’ requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers by supporting in-sprint, pre-release UAT and live test
- Facilitating the collaboration with specialists across digital disciplines such as UI UX Design, Engineering, Solution Architecture and Quality assurance across sprints
- Produce and optimise content of specific product across Mobile, Internet Banking, Public Website,Digital Messaging and Campaigns to improve online experiences and generate income
- Assist the Digital Product Manager to continuously enhance user experience of digital platforms of specific products and collaborate closely with business stakeholders, IT and project team
- Apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve return on investment and customer returns for the propositions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and able to comprehend complicated business dynamics
- University degree, relevant qualifications in Technology, Finance, ecommerce etc. is preferred
- At least 2 years of product management / project management / business analyst relevant experience in driving online sales and/or digital project delivery, preferably with exposure to banking or financial sector
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese and Putonghua (preferable)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good understanding of User Centred Design and Agile project methodology, frameworks and best practices
- Open-minded and self-motivated with good interpersonal, collaboration skill and strong sense of responsibility
- Experience of relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence for day-to-day communications within the team
- Hands-on experience of analytic tools like AA, GA, Webtrends etc. is preferred
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.