- Monitor performance of in-house maintenance team and outsourcing contractors to meet the expectation of the stakeholders including timeline, cost, safety & health and quality for the deliveries
- Supervise, organize and plan for preventive maintenance and repair & corrective maintenance
- Liaise and coordinate with project team, consultants and contractors for defect rectification
- Prepare tender and RFQ for R&M works
- Prepare tender and coordinate with end user for periodic inspection and testing certification of electrical system
We offer attractive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, discretionary bonus, medical benefit and annual leave.
- High Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ maintenance experience of MEP facilities
- Holder of REW Class B license and valid safety & health green card
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, 2 Village Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong, or fax to 2892 7576, or email by clicking “Apply Now”. For further details, please visit our career site http://www.hksh.com/careers/en/.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.