* Degree / Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
* 0-2 years' field service experience with biomedical equipment such as patient monitors, blood pressure monitors and centrifuges etc.
* Work directly with customers to provide installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting services for biomedical equipment in Hong Kong and Macau, ensuring high-quality service and customer satisfaction at all time
* Working in rotational stand-by duty with other engineers, you will be required to undertake occasional travel to China and other Asian countries
* Able to work with minimal supervision and deal with both customer and technical challenges effectively
* Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Service Engineer position
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 30 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
Our client, a large reputable US Healthcare company is looking for a few Engineers / Assistant Engineers. Interested parties please send CV to [email protected]