- Work closely with Sales Support Team and event organizers for venue set-up
- Coordinate on-site logistics with event organizer, production house, caterers and Facilities Management Office
- Ensure all venues are at feasible condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Required to perform shift duties if assigned
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 2 years’ event co-ordination experience in MICE industry or hospitality industry
- Knowledge and experience in handling basic AV equipment
- Experience in F&B is highly preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and outgoing
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Event Support Assistant
Interested parties please send application letter with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Group Manager – Human Capital & Training through one of the following means:
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N.T.
Email: Clicking 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.