Assistant Facility/ Administration Manager | Local Sizeable financial institution | 30-35K x 13 months + bonus
location: Wan Chai
Your new company
Our client is one of the most reputable local financial institutions with 20+ years of money lending services. With their prestigious presence and recent expansion, currently they have opened a new headcount looking for an Assistant Facility/ Administration Manager.
Your new role
Report to the Head of Administration and Facilities, your role will be divided into 2 parts:
1) Property and building management
- Assist in head office and retail branch premises renovation project, and following up defects and reinstatement, etc
- Manage business properties' leasing and maintenance
- Manage E&M facilities, contracts, and liaise with consultants, contractors
- Conduct site inspections
2) General administration
- Assist Head of Administration in managing office administration services including office supplies, procurement, records management, access control and office equipment
- Managed telecommunication access and security control devices, copiers and other office equipment
- Assist in implementing administration policies and procedure, and business continuity plan to ensure consistent and effective controls and enforce compliance with regulatory and internal requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Male candidate preferred
- 8+ years solid administration/ facilities/ property management experiences, preferably within financial institutions / property management firms
- Relevant office renovation experiences
- Solid experiences dealing with contractors, consultants and landlords
- strong communication skills and coordination skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What you'll get in return
- 13-month payment
- Discretionary bonus
- Stable working hours
- Medical insurance and group term life insurance
- 12-day annual leaves
- Alternative Saturday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call Karen Au-Yeung on +852 22307431 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.