One of our Clients are currently looking for experienced Assistant Facility Manager / Manager (Data Center)
due to business expansion:
- Manage & monitor
FM team to carry out daily operation, routine repair and maintenance work on electrical system
- Provide technical guidance for implementation & improvement works
- Monitor the performance of service providers are up to satisfaction and ensure full compliance against contract requirement & SLA
- Maintain and improve the service reliability and plant efficiency
- Formulate policies, guidelines, operating procedures, disaster recovery plan, business continuity plans and other method statements and schedules for the operation, maintenance and repair
of critical facilities
- Assist in testing and commissioning of
tenants’ fit-out works and handover of premises to new tenants
with ISO5000, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 QEMS System for data center operation
- Ad hoc duties with Sales team
- Degree holder in Electrical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 3 years managerial experience in data center operation; with managing critical E&M systems is preferred
- Corporate membership of professional bodies, e.g. HKIE, CIBSE, IME, IET, PMI or equivalent preferable
- Familiar with
MVAC, UPS, Gensets, chiller
plant, LV switchboards &
- Holder of Electrical worker license Grade
- Applicant with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW"
to submit resume,
available date, present & expected salary.
We look forward to speaking with you!
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.