About the company
A US giant is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their finance team for APAC region. This company provide services ranging from logistics, consulting, manufacturing to shipping, with global reach of over 20 countries globally. Business growing strongly in Asia in particular. About the role
This global role will support a wide range of analysis and responsible for different regional accounts. It will gain a great exposure in different markets and finance functions while working with a team of high caliber coming from multicultural background. Promising career progression and attractive fringe benefits will be provided to outstanding candidate.
- Manage accounts receivables and payable of all party, vendor and client accounts.
- Responsible for full set of Shipping Accounts including time charter and voyage charter.
- Maintain and update Oracle system in AR, AP, GL & fixed assets
- Prepare monthly management accounts and other financial reports with strict adherence to reporting timeline
- Support the team in preparation of voyage wise cost statement analysis
- Ensure daily shipping accounts operations are well managed including time charter hire, port disbursement account, freight invoicing and collection, demurrage and dispatch receivables and payables, statement of accounts, final hire statements, bunker purchase processing and payment, sales and general administrative expenses and etc.
- Monthly accounts closing are completed on a timely and accurate manner and financial statements generated such as profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet and monthly shipment voyage costs and variance analysis, etc.
- Work with both internal and external parties for annual budget and variance analysis, Corporate tax, audit for Corporate policies and other statutory compliance works
- Familiar with MSI-AIS tax incentive program and reporting to Maritime Port Authority
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Strong degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institutions
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in relevant background
- Candidate with CPA or relevant qualification, experience in Bulk Commodity Trading and Shipping accounts will definitely be an advantage
- A strong team player with strong knowledge of Oracle EBS system and Softmar is preferred
- Strong communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical skills and strong people skills
- Mature, independent, detail oriented, analytical and able to work under pressure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keith Wong on +852 3915 0265.