Our client is an E & M Engineering Company to provide a wide range of engineering services in Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, they are looking for
experienced and high caliber candidates to take the following position.
- Responsible for the month end and year end closing
- Handle full spectrum of financial accounting, including consolidation
- Supervise accounting staff, prepare accounting schedules and perform financial review on all subsidiaries
- Review and enhance accounting system, accounting policies and internal control
- Assist in FlexSystem implementation and other ad hoc projects
- Liaise with external auditors and professionals
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting or Finance, student member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent is preferred;
- 5 years of accounting or audit experience gained in construction industry;
- Proficient in Accounting system or FlexSystem;
- Knowledge in compliance regulations, e.g. Accounting Standards, Tax, Companies Ordinance and GEM Listing Rule;
- Work independently, effectively, good communication and analytical skill
- Good interpersonal skill and problem solving is required
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel);
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Financial Manager.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.