Excellent opportunity for an driven individual with prior accounting plus FP&A experience to join a growing UK based company.
My client is a renowned global service provider. They operate in over 20 countries and serve across a range of industries including. They have enjoyed many years of success within this field and is further expanding their business in Asia.
- Handle FP&A related duties including reporting, controlling and system
- Prepare budget, forecast & FP&A
- Be involved in product development in preparing inventory analysis, pricing and margin analysis
- Prepare and develop a range of management reporting to make decisions
- Monitor the company policies and process flow
- Ad hoc assignments
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Total of 5-7 years of working experience
- At least 2-3 years of working experience within FP&A function
- Candidates with Big 4 or Second tier audit firm experience is a plus
- Good command of languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Demonstrate high sense of responsibilities, act as a team player and able to work independently
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Business in growth mode
- Exciting new projects coming up!
- Opportunity to work with different departments
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carly Yau on +852 3602 2464