- Accountable for overall business development activities in HK/PRC and international businesses
- Build, manage and maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities to underpin target achievement with different business teams
- Responsible for M&A initiatives through all stages to support the corporate strategy
- Present market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Assist General Manager in problem solving and providing direction and planning advice
- Master Degree holder in Computer Science / Software Engineering or MBA
- Minimum 25 years of relevant working experience and at least 15 years in top management role in a listed telecom company
- Solid experience in managing international telecom business team
- Good leadership and organizing skills,
- Analytical and be able to visualize opportunities
- IPO and corporate financing experience is a plus
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Application with full details stating current and expected salary via Apply Now.
Deadline for application: 17 April 2019
Please quote the reference number (EB/AGM(BD)/JDB/19) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)