- Plan and implement strategies to grow F&B business.
- Manage operations of cafes and restaurants to maximize profitability and increase operation efficiency.
- Apply cost control to meet P&L result.
- Ensure service quality and recipes are maintained at the standards, and implement enhancement plans whenever needed.
- Manage, train and develop restaurant team.
- Identify business development opportunities, and manage the development and opening of new outlets.
- Degree in hospitality management, or related disciplines.
- 10 years relevant experience, preferably in catering industry. Experience in running chained local tea bistro/café are preferred
- Solid experience in managing and developing frontline staff and chefs
- Roll-on-sleeves type and passionate.
- Strong sense in business acumen and food & beverage market trends
- Passion for food, highly motivated with innovative and creative ideas on menus and signature dishes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with less experience but good potential will be considered as Senior Operations Manager.
We offer attractive package to the right candidate, including 5 day work per week, discretionary bonus, annual leave, birthday leave, medical insurance etc.
Please send full resume together with current & expected salary to our Company.
Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes and a copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon your request. We may transfer your personal data to other associated companies within the
Lark International Group Limited which have other suitable vacancies.