University graduate in Procurement/Purchasing/Textile Engineering/Clothing or related discipline
Minimum 6 years relevant working experience in global garment supply chain and purchasing environment of which 4 years in Woven
Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese including Mandarin. Communication in French is a definite advantage.
Effective negotiation, influencing and sourcing skills
Proactive, dynamic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A team player & adapt to work in multi-culture environment
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Purchase order management (validation and modification through system, execution of the supply plan)
- Handle fabric booking management (confirm quantity and send Fabric booking letter) in accordance with inbound planning/collection information
- Handle garment booking management in accordance with capacity planning
- Receive, send and store samples
- Input claims settlement through the system and inform internal and external partners
- Support the handover of technical files
- Support the global benchmark (look at market intelligence, mega trends, best countries), sourcing fairs
- Develop and populate fair business behavior keeping in mind social compliance and environmental as a priority
5-day work, attractive compensation package and comprehensive fringe benefits
14-month pay, performance bonus, life insurance, medical & dental insurance
to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume by click below "APPLY NOW".
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.