Established in 1985, we are a market leader in Hong Kong, China and ASEAN road transportation services. With very aggressive business growth agenda in
developing new product lines, the company has set up own office and facility network in different continents to serve at customer convenience.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Assistant HR & Admin Officer to join our Hong Kong office
- Responsible for recruitment process including but not limited to sourcing candidates, posting job advertisement, arranging interview logistics and job
- Familiar with frontline resourcing and source potential candidates
from multiple channels;
- Strengthen effective recruitment strategies including review recruitment channels and source recruitment partners;
- Prepare monthly payroll, MPF administration, final payment, taxation, training materials, leave administration and maintain accurate & update staff records;
- Prepare various HR reports and analysis for management review;
- Undertake ad hoc projects and special assignments as required.
- Degree or above in HRM
- 3 years or above solid working experience in recruitment and CnB
- Well versed in various recruitment channels and solid knowledge in interview methodology
- Good knowledge of the Employment Ordinance and other statutory legislations in Hong Kong.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer literacy, MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant.
- Immediately available is an advantage
We offer excellent career development and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your full CV with current and last salary by "APPLY NOW"