Our client is a leading Listed Property Developer in Hong Kong with diversified property portfolio in Hong Kong and China. They are looking for an experienced
Assistant HR Manager to take care of manpower planning, recruitment and employee relationship.
- Lead the HR team and provide HR advice on areas like manpower planning, recruitment, employee relations, talent management etc.
- Implement recruitment strategies to support business growth as well as promoting / maintaining our employer branding
- Identify effective and efficient recruitment channels, manage recruitment vendor relationship
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in human resources field required
- Experience in property/ real estate related industries is highly preferred
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment related ordinances
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good team player with effective communication, interpersonal and marketing skills