- Handle recruitment and employment cycle including but not limited to job advertisement, interview arrangement, application screening, interview with candidates, job offering
and on boarding processes
full set of C&B administration in
payroll, taxation, MPF, medical
and other insurance plans for Hong Kong and Macau
- Review China payroll and provide relevant data to service provider for Jeju payroll and social insurance and ensure to complete the process on time
- Assist in performance appraisal and reward systems
HR reports such as headcount report, staff record report and payroll accounting report etc.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for daily HR operation
- Assist in the formulation and review of HR policies, procedures and workflow
- Support in reception area if necessary
- Assist in organizing staff activities
- Handle any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with min 3 years HR experience
- Well versed with Hong Kong employment ordinance
- Knowledge in Macau labour law would be an advantageous
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with internal customers at different levels
- Strong numerical sense
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Possesses an organised, proactive, independent with ‘can work’ attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Immediate available is a must
- Candidate with more working experience will be considered as HR Officer
If you are interested, please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by click to APPLY NOW.
Please visit our website at http://www.sincerewatch.com.hk to know more about us.
All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposed and treated in strict confidence.