- Responsible for all-rounded HR functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefit and training, performance review, employee relations etc.
- Establish seamless recruitment process to ensure effective recruitment
- Assist to formulate, review and implement policies and procedures which aligned with the organization goals
- Assist in C&B functions including monthly payroll, HR audit, p-fund contributions, tax filing, benefits enrollment and termination, and leave administrations
- Assist in annual salary review exercise and C&B projects including job grade and salary structure review, review and renew medical benefits and insurance plans, job evaluation, analysis etc.
- Assist in HRIS set up, responsible for daily operation and maintenance of the system in accurate and timely manner
- Assist in HR projects and ad hoc assignments delegated by Department head from time to time.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' solid, all-rounded HR & administration experience in sizable companies, preferably from Paper, FMCG or retail industry
- Strong in HRIS, recruitment, C&B practices, training and development
- Conversant with HK and PRC Employment Ordinance and other related regulatory practices.
- Pro-active, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility & high level of integrity
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
- Based in HK with occasional travel to PRC
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We provide traiing and good career exposure to the right calibre. Interested parties please apply by sending full resume and expected salary to Group HR Manager by clicking "Apply Now"
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.