Departments: Human Resources Department
- Manage recruitment activities of the assigned portfolio including deployment of a variety of recruitment methods, sourcing and interviewing, as well as identifying the right candidates
- Participate in planning, organizing and managing various recruitment activities including Management Trainee Programme, Recruitment Day and other graduate recruitment activities
- Support the development of human resources policies & procedures to ensure HR plans are well understood and implemented.
- Keep abreast of the latest development of related ordinances and regulations, benchmark market best practices, and give advice on workflow streamlining opportunities to enhance operational
- Participating in ad hoc HR Projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in human resources management in financial institutions
- Possess high market awareness in the latest development of employment practices in the banking industry
- Familiar with employment related ordinances.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Strong report writing skill, with hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and other application software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful
and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.