- Input and update HR data (including attendance, leave record, overtime record, etc)
- Provide HR administrative and clerical support, documents and report filing
- Assist the daily C&B operations including payroll administration, leave management, etc.
- Provide support in staff recruitment
- Participate in ad-hoc project as assigned
- Diploma in HRM or related disciplines
- Min. 2 years’ working experience in HR / Admin. Field
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Self-initiated person with good organization and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Work location: Tai Po Industrial Estate
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply
Now" or send full resume with expected salary to: HR & Admin Manager, 2/F TRP Commercial Centre, 18 Tanner Road, North
Point, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)