- Experience in project & site management from
conceptual design to job completion
- Handle independently full set of detailed design and working drawings together with contract documentation
- Assist Designer / Project Manager to handle on site construction supervision of residential / commercial interior projects, ensure work of subcontractor is of an acceptable standard
and are proceeding according to schedule
- Assist to handle all assigned duties for design and build of interior project, material selection, project planning, execution and monitoring
- Coordinate with client, contractors, and suppliers for coordinating technical issues and material sourcing
- Liaison with customers with good presentation
- Diploma or above in Interior Design or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience in the Interior Design / Build industry (Residential)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup & MS Office (Proficient in free-hand sketching, 3D Studio Max and 3D Rendering will be advantage)
- Willing to work outdoor, able to handle multiple projects and meet target deadlines
- Independent, responsible, initiative, well-organized & able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Draftsman.
Personal data collected would be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
We offer attractive salary, comprehensive fringe benefits including 5 days work, bank holiday and group medical insurance to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary & date of availability
by clicking "Apply Now".