- Plan and execute internal audit in according to the audit plan and ad hoc investigations on different areas in an effective and efficiency manner.
- Liaise with departments and BU heads on audit issues and significant risks, and drive the action plans of the identified issues.
- Assess risks of the Group and oversee internal control procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of internal systems and operations, as well as compliance.
- Prepare reports for audit findings and make recommendations for presentation to the Group and business unit management
- Perform ad hoc assignments by management.
- Report to the General Manager, Internal Control Department.
- University degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Qualified CPA, ACCA or other relevant professional qualifications.
- Min. 4 years solid experience in internal audit field.
- Working experience in PRC manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of internal control frameworks and regulatory requirements.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage.
- Strong communication, persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical and chinese report writing skills.
- Maintain high level of integrity, objectivity, and confidentiality.
- Travel to PRC factories (Zhongshan) on regular basis.
We offer promising career advancement opportunities and attractive compensation
package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please contact Human Resource department by clicking "Apply now" or email to HR Department.
Our office: Suite 1701, North Tower, World Finance Center, Harbour City, 17-19 Canton Road, TST, Kowloon
To learn more about us, please visit our website: http://www.kamyuen.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)