- Reporting to the Internal Control Manager
- Work independently in assisting in the creation, administration, interpretation and education of the internal controls and the establishment of corporate policies and procedures of business
- Review the control effectiveness of different processes and departments
- Prepare data analysis and reports for the management
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as accountant, internal audit or equivalent would be useful
- At least 4 years’ experience gained from internal control, internal audit, consultancy, or process design of commercial organizations
- You must be analytical, detail-orientated and capable of working autonomously
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese is essential
We offer an attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send full resume stating current and
expected salary, date available to: Senior Human Resources Manager, Chinachem Group, 35-38 Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.