Assistant IT Manager Infrastructure
- IT infrastructure design, system administration, technical support and systems deployment
- Monitors contracts including review and approval of pay requests and change orders; maintains regular communication with IT service provider
- Implement the IT policy/ process to fulfill regulatory and internet contract requirement
- Review and improve network design, core network equipment and solving infrastructure related issue
- IT Vendor and service contract management, including contract renew, price review with services provider
- Diagnose and resolve the computer hardware, servers and network issues.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of IT experience with at least 2 years’ hands-on project solution architecture experience, with exposure in Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in IT infrastructure design, system administration, technical support and systems deployment;
- Solid working experience on Microsoft Windows, firewall (Paloalto, Sangfor) , network, storage (SAN & NAS), system monitoring tools, virtualization, Microsoft SQL database
- Certification on Microsoft and VMware (such as MCSE, RHCE CCNA and VCP) will be an advantage
- Strong command of both written and spoken Mandarin and English
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.