Our client is a FMCG MNC with reputable brands wide product portfolio. They have more than 100,000 employees over the globe and an annual revenue growth of more than 15 percent last year. To further enhance its business in 2019, they are currently looking for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for building and sustaining strong relationship with key account clients and expanding current business. You will be executing sales strategies to achieve sales target. As a Assistant Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing sales plan to drive key accounts' performance and achieve sales target
- Maintaining and developing strong and thriving relationship with key accounts
- Conducting market research and analysis for sales report to further enhance company's sales strategies and business model
- Responding to clients' inquiries and needs to ensure a stable flow of sales operation
- Coordinating with merchandising, supply chain and other stake holders to maximize efficiency with sales forecast, stock level management, and promotions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related majors with 3 years' experience in key account management for FMCG companies
- Positive and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Key Account Executive.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC231441
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.