Our client, a Global leading MNC, is currently looking for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join their team.
- Direct report to Sales Director
- Key Account business planning & budget control;
- Profit & Loss account evaluation;
- New product listing & Key Account trading terms negotiation;
- Customer business review, market share analysis, presentation material preparation;
- Channels conflict handling, Key Account daily issues handling;
- Customer operation & internal staff section briefing;
- Key Account promotion evaluation, proposal preparation, daily order processing;
- University graduate
- Minimum 4 years sales experience gained from FMCG company
- Excellent interpersonal skills in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Aggressive and target-driven with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Key Account Manager
Click "Apply Now"
to apply for this position or call Manie Lau at 2185 6309 for a confidential discussion.