My Client is a leading FMCG food producer in the baked goods category. As they are looking to rapidly grow their presence with their aggressive sales strategy, they are looking for Key Account Manager/Assistant Key Account Managers to join their growing team.
Reporting Directly to the Head of Catering Market, you responsibilities will include:
- Create a sales plan, establish strong relationships with key accounts and develop new accounts to reach sales targets
- Prepare reports and analysis for both customers and management
- Take care of customer enquires, complaints in order to maintain a smooth daily flow of operations
- Handle business development projects and other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Ensure quality by frequent visits to customers and understand feedback from them
- Degree holder in Hotel Management/Food Service/Business Management
- At least 5 years in a Sales role, including two in a team leading position
- Experienced in handling the HORECA, on trade channels including: fast food, restaurant chains, hotels and clubs is preferred
- Experience in the FMCG - Food and Beverage Category is a must
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills is required for this position
- You must be outgoing, aggressive, proactive and self-motivated, willing to work under pressure and result oriented
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK148170 contact Rahul Punjwani on +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to [email protected] quoting ref no. HK148170. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.