Fairland Resources Limited - Fairview Park Town Centre
Fairview Park is the largest low-density residential community in Hong Kong with over 5,000 houses surrounding the commercial Town Centre.
Fairview Park Town Centre has a unique open-air design and offers approx. 65,000 sq.ft. of shops and services, including supermarket, restaurants, child education, and daily necessities.
- Monitor and supervise in-house and outsourced day- to- day maintenance and repair works;
- Monitor and record all aspects of maintenance programs as well as prepare relevant monthly reports, tender documents and contract administration;
- Enforce safety for works carried out by in-house staff and contractors;
- Assist to monitor & supervise the renovation/ refurbishment works
- Attend the meetings with tenants to address technical enquires and issues;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma holder in building surveying / building services engineering / building technology or other related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Property & Facility Management field and/ or Engineering or similar field;
- Conversant with current regulations and statutory requirements in Hong Kong; with on –site experience which is preferred;
- Self-motivated with good co-ordination and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both English and Chinese.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications. For more information or if interested, please click “Apply Now” / email to adang @ fairlandgroup.hk with C.V., letters of reference (if any), current salary,
expected salary and date of availability.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.