- Mainly provide quality after-sale services for Flat-for-Sale Scheme / Sandwich Class Housing Scheme / Subsidised Sale Flats Project including premium assessment, consent-to-assign and refinancing.
- Assist to revise various kinds of application procedural guidelines and ensure the information in compliance with the Government Policy and respective land grant provisions.
- Prepare comprehensive statistics reports to Transport and Housing Bureau or other government departments in relation to various Subsidised Sale Housing Projects.
- Supervise and monitor the team and provide guidance to the subordinates in delivering quality after-sale & customer services.
- Assist to handle the cases in relation to Flat-for-Sale Scheme Secondary Market and related schemes if necessary.
- Provide technical support in conducting market research and analyze market information, carrying out site inspection and compiling cash flow forecasts and prepare annual budget for the team and other duties as assigned by the
- Degree holder in Surveying, Real Estate, Land Management, Property Management, or related disciplines with minimum 6 years’ relevant experience, of which at least 5 years’ experience in handling customers’ enquiries.
- Familiar with the mechanism of subsidized housing scheme is a MUST.
- Dedicated to work, strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Good analytical and leadership skills with excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Proficiency in MS Windows application, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources
Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website
www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website
and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.