An exciting Assistant Manager - Client Accounting opportunity has opened up at a leading business professional services MNC. As the group's regional headquarters, Hong Kong is well positioned in the firm's steady expansion plans with the successful candidate taking up new client portfolios.
Our client is a globally recognized business professional services brand with operations in over 20 countries. Building off of their 50 year history, they are continuing to expand with a targetted and international client portfolio, offering a wide variety of services including Accounting, Finance, and M&A.
- Communicate with clients directly on all accounting issues and resolve issues independently
- Liaise with clients on administrative matters, including set-up, billings and collections
- Supervise subordinates and review their work to ensure the accuracy of client deliverables
- Assisting in allocation of work and on-the-job training of staff
- Prepare or review payroll, management reports, consolidations and reconciliations
- Liaise and coordinate with external professionals, such as auditors
- Diploma, degree or professional qualification in Accounting
- 5 years solid experience in accounting preferably gained in a professional firm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) and Quickbooks an advantage
- Strong team player, organized, open-minded
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent in English
- French speakers a significant advantage
- Stable and global corporate exposure
- International working environment
- Competitive Package and Bonus
- Standard Medical, Dental, MPF
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ongio Tsui on +852 3602 2434.