Our client is a Multinational Sourcing Group with regional offices across Asia.
To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT MANAGER, ADMINISTRATION
- Responsible for events management within the regional office from planning, sourcing vendors, logistics arrangements to providing a good result of quality service to internal and external customers
- Lead administration team to ensure all projects are running smoothly and delivered in a great service level
- Coordinate closely with regional office team members including overseas' stakeholders and keep them updated on the different functions and vendors related to the events
- Manage accommodations logistics, travel arrangements and vendors management regarding office's needs
- Support in daily office maintenance and services
- Participate in any other ad-hoc administration services as required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant administration and facilities management, event management experience working in sizable companies, regional working experience will be a plus
- Hands on, detail minded, energetic and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Travel occasionally will be required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.